Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 Beautiful Women & 1 little Girl

So I got the privilege to go and take pictures of 2 beautiful women 
and 1 adorable baby in the last couple of months.
The first one is an amazing young lady
Haley Giboney.
She is a graduating senior that is devoted to her Savior and wherever He calls her.
The second young woman is
Michelle Tuell.
She is going to be playing 13 hours a day for 6 days a week in The Academy.
The adorable baby is my niece,
Annabelle Marie.
She got two Easter dresses from her Grandma and Great Grandma,
and well...photos are needed right???
After each photo sessions I was just amazed at 2 things,
One at how BEAUTIFUL each girl is!
And Two just how much I can honor my God through picture taking!
I get to spend time in His creation while taking the photos
and then lots of time with Him while
I edit the photos!
Here are some selected photos from the 3 shoots:







No comments:

Post a Comment